lunes, 1 de diciembre de 2014

12 Days of Christmas: Day 1 Mely @rockyournails]

Hello everyone! You might have figured it out from the title, but let me tell you a little bit about it. I love Christmas and Winter, it's my favorite time of the year! For this December I wanted to do something special, so for the first 12 days of December there will be daily themed guest posts from amazing bloggers/IGers <3 It's the first day of the '12 Days of Christmas' guest posts and to begin with these fantastic series we have Mely from Rock your nails today! I met Mely via IG at @rockyournails , and I'm very happy to have her guest posting for the nail sensation! She's super talented and she's always so nice :) don't forget to check her IG profile at @rockyournails ! Now, lets move on with the post!

Hello everyone, and Happy December!!

This is Mely from Rock Your Nails and I am so excited, as this is my first blog guest post! Thanks to the wonderful Pamela, who I have followed and admired for some time now on Instagram, for asking me to be a part of her Christmas/Winter guest posts. I am so honored. Thank you.




When thinking about this theme, I knew I wanted to make sure it was something I very much loved about this time of the year, and I love peppermint! This mani was meant to feel a bit whimsical, as it's definitely a fun, colorful, and happy mani to wear. I think of children's Christmas movies, where large candy canes are like trees in the snow. I think of the first time I discovered I could stir my hot chocolate using a candy cane, then drinking it while the peppermint goodness melted away. I know peppermint is available throughout the year, but I only really eat and enjoy it during the winter months, especially around Christmas. I love eating all the peppermint bark chocolates, or any baked goods with peppermint in them! Okay, okay, enough with the peppermint!!
I hope everyone can enjoy their time with family and friends, enjoy the cozy fires, and have a happy holiday season! 




The base is China Glaze White on White, and the rest is acrylic paints. This was very simple to do, as I just used a small detail brush to draw out each line, starting from the center. Very simple and great even if there are imperfections!   
Adios!
- Mely 



How fantastic is Mely's design?! I've never done peppermints on my nails and now I need to! Thank you so much Mely! and thank you everyone for your visit! Happy 1st day of December, lots of hugs and kisses your way!

~Pam

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...